Project Manager Assistant - Young Padawan
Pieteikties līdz 15.03.2018
Pieteikšanās uz vakanci ir slēgta
First of all, do not be mislead by the word "manager" in the vacancy naming. We do not need managers in our company - we all want to create something new and add value to our customers and projects instead of “managing” other people. We just named it following conventions, so that you can find us.
It is the word “Assistant” that has more meaning because we expect you to learn our way first and only then suggest yours. Young Padawan mentality is required.
What are the skills you need to become successful Jedi Apprentice?
- Technical knowledge
- Trainee mindset, first learn our way, understand and master it - then suggest yours
- A decent amount of FORCE! You will need to learn and work more and do it faster than if you would work in Google!
How will you become a Tech Jedi?
- We do not look for people who know all these things, we are committed to train our Young Padawans
- You will be paired with one of our experienced PMs to observe what they are doing, to do their tasks together (it is like pair-programming, but for non-coding tasks)
What are some specific areas you will learn and do on daily basis?
- Estimate large-scale projects such as Jaguar and Land Rover on-line shops
- Understand mechanics of eCommerce platforms such as Magento, EpiServer, Hybris
- Perform conversion rate optimisation for websites
- Analyze heat-maps, eye-tracking records and Google Analytics records to find areas for improvement
- Master traffic-acquisition techniques with PPC, retargeting, display networks, e-mail and SMM
- Formulate and follow up Project Tech Strategy from inception to successful launch
- Master the role of Customer Success Manager
- Implement Business Analysis to understand how our customers engage their users and make money
- Train and practice Scrum Master role
- Fly frequently to Europe, US and Asia to meet existing and potential customers
- Join internal start up spin-offs
- Contribute and participate in strategic change management in our company
Our promise to you:
- Commitment to your professional growth - you will be part of a team responsible for delivery of complex and innovative projects
- Rewarding salary - above market pay, monthly crowd bonus, social coverage, paid company trips and conferences
- Dynamic offices in the city center of Riga, as well as offices in Daugavpils and Jekabpils. We want you to stand up and take breaks - Xbox, ping-pong table, lounge room, bicycle parking. Company will cover your monthly sport activities.
- Lots of adventures - together we cross lakes and rivers, climb 5000m mountains, surf in Canary Islands, resort in Greece, wakeboard, jet-bike, sing karaoke, cook and party hard across the Globe!
How to apply:
Send your CV to our Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
Vakances, kuras varētu Tevi interesēt
- Darbs • Atalgojums(bruto): no 304 līdz 672 EUR mēnesī • līdz 20.04.2018
- Darbs • līdz 20.04.2018
- Prakse • līdz 22.04.2018
- Darbs • līdz 22.04.2018
Who we are
A local company that makes the world know that Latvia is not only a country of nice girls, but also the place to go for THE BEST CODE! We made Reuters, Metallica, New York Times, L'Oreal, Lego, Diesel and many others to choose Latvia and Scandiweb as the place they get their IT stuff DONE.
Our average age is 24, majority of our team has joined as juniors - we learned by mistakes, by asking questions and not afraid of doing extraordinary things.
We invite YOU to join us! Sky-rocket your professional growth in a genuinely friendly and fun environment!