Job for students: Web Developer
Pieteikšanās uz vakanci ir slēgta
WE LOVE STUDENTS - they rock hard and have fresh view on things! We will make your on-boarding in Scandiweb easy - you will get an initial training and a senior-colleague, who will be your guide for the first few months.
No limits - students work for our BIG BRAND customers: Diesel, Lego, Metallica, JYSK, New York Times, Reuters. During your work you will EXPLORE new technologies and possibly travel to some of 30+ countries we have customers.
HAVE FUN - with the team on monthly corporate events or take a break and play ping-pong and Xbox in the office lounge room.
Who we are looking for:
- Passionate tech lover - you probably spent many nights in your life on making something "work!"
- Self-made-coder - you are learning by Googling and doing!
- Hidden star - you have great potential and we will help you to reach it
Our promise to you:
- Flexible working schedule - you choose how much and when you want to work
- Commitment to your professional growth - you will work on complex and innovative projects
- Stay tuned to the new tech in our gadget corner: 3D printer, Oculus Rift, smart watches, laser keyboard, drones... You name it - you get it!
- 2 dynamic offices in the city centre for your choice. We want you to stand up and take breaks - Xbox, ping-pong table, lounge room, bicycle parking. The company will cover your monthly sport activities.
- Lots of adventures - together we cross lakes and rivers, climb 5000m mountains, surf in Canary Islands, wakeboard, jet-bike, sing karaoke, cook and party hard across the Globe!
How to apply:
Send your CV to HR@scandiweb.com and we will get back with a technical test.
Vakances, kuras varētu Tevi interesēt
- Prakse • līdz 03.01.2019
- Darbs • līdz 30.12.2018
- Darbs • līdz 30.12.2018
- Prakse • līdz 28.12.2018
Live in Latvia - build for the World!
Scandiweb is a local startup run by guys and girls from Latvia accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart and Lancome. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
When we say FUN, we really mean it - we've set a Guinness World Record; we've made Virtual Reality shopping possible; we've created the First Online Car Dealership; we're the largest certified Magento developer team in the world; we're creating the first Progressive Web Application system for Magento; we spend dreary autumns in sun-filled offices around the world, from Morocco to Malta, to Cyprus, to Bali; we celebrate our achievements with the LARGEST corporate party in Latvia - ScandiFest; and more, and more, and more!
Millions of people use our solutions every day - when they buy a new car, a wedding ring, funny socks or even condoms! Yeah, we made sites for HappySocks and Durex too!
What's next? We put Latvia on the map for eCommerce solutions and now we have a way bigger goal! We want that whenever you tell someone that you are from Latvia, the first thing that pops into their head is Scandiweb.
Help us do for Latvia what Skype did for Estonia, Spotify for Sweden and Linux for Finland!
If you want to become a part of this, just email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our openings in the right column!